MASTER BY RESEARCH IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING OPPORTUNITY
We wish to invite all potential candidates to be a master by research student under FRGS Grant.
The project will be dealing with Research area: Mechanical Engineering
INVESTIGATION OF A SMALL-SCALE PISTON TYPE EXPANDER OPERATING WITH SOLENOID VALVE FOR ORGANIC RANKINE CYCLE
Criteria for the applicants:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.90
- Good English communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Good in attitude and highly motivated person
- Able to work independently and group.
- Malaysian citizen.
- Candidate will be hired as a Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) with monthly allowance funded by Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS)
If your credential and interests match the following criteria, please email your CV to:
Name : Ts. Dr. Wan Nur Azrina Binti Wan Muhammad
Phone : 0129535104
Faculty : Faculty Of Engineering Mechanical & Manufacturing