Centre for Energy and Industrial Environment Studies (CEIES) is established as a Centre of Research (CoR) in Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia to organize and facilitate research, development and scientific studies related to energy efficiency and industrial environments. CEIES is clustered into five (5) research groups, each focusing their own area of expertise and facilities and yet sharing common goals. These are CEIES two niche areas for the year 2015-2020.
- 1. Efficient Energy Conversion & Utilization
- 2. Low Carbon Emission Technology
CEIES offers excellent resources for engineering and scientific researches in terms of knowledge and technical expertise as well as state-of-the-art equipment and facilities. CEIES active research endeavours are manifested by the number of research grants awarded, industrial collaborations and consultancy works performed, technical training conducted, and exhibition awards received. CEIES also provides plenty of research opportunities for postgraduate studies.
Number of Researchers: 26
Assoc. Prof: 6 | PhD: 19 | Master: 7 I Professional Engineer (Ir): 1
Cumulative Grants: RM 7.0 Million
Awards: 72 (2002-2016)
Working With Us
- Collaborative research, including masters, PhD and Eng Doc opportunities.
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) - Partnerships between a Company and the University working on strategic development projects.
- Consultancy with a focus on applied problem solving and strategic advice.
Ts. Dr. SHAHRIN HISHAM BIN AMIRNORDIN
Centre for Energy and Industrial Environment Studies (CEIES)
Faculty of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia,
86400 Parit Raja, Batu Pahat,
Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia.
Fax: 07-453 6080