APR group was established with the mission to provide new knowledge and improvement in the aeronautical technologies especially in the area of aerodynamics and propulsions. This group engaged in both fundamental and applied research related to the understanding and control of aerodynamic flows, aircraft propulsion and alternative energy harvesting technique. The group's strengths lie in the development of new experimental and computational techniques as well as their applications in designing air vehicle systems. APR group also facilitates the development of wind energy technology and the expansion of the use of wind power as alternative source of energy for the aircraft during landing phase.
The group is committed to carry out intensive research in the following areas:
- Advanced flow visualization for aircraft/rotorcraft aerodynamics.
- Flight dynamics simulation and flight efficiency enhancement.
- Efficient propulsion system and energy storage.
- Gas turbine performance simulation and adaptation.
- Wind energy harvesting technique as alternative source of energy.
For more information or questions about this web site, please contact:
Dr. Mohd Fadhli Bin Zulkafli
Head of APR
Department of Aeronautical Engineering
Faculty of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
86400 Parit Raja, Batu Pahat,