This research group has focused on the research capability for experimental, theoretical and numerical analysis of the quasi-statics and dynamics behavior of engineering materials and structures. The expertises in this group mostly work on the crash-box optimization for accidental safety, crashworthiness of composite materials and structures and finite element analysis of the crushing progresses.
1. Crash Analysis of Engineering Materials and Structures.
2. Crash Energy Management and Injury Minimizations.
3. Bullet Proof Protections.
4. Sustainable Design for Crashworthiness Applications.
5. Low and High Velocity Impact.
1. Energy Absorption Performances of Composite Materials.
2. Crash Analysis of the Vehicular Materials and Structures.
3. Perforated Resistance of Bullet Proof Materials.
1. Natural Fiber Reinforced Composites for Crashworthiness Applications
2. Crash Box Design
For more information or questions about this web site, please contact:
Dr Kamarul-Azhar Bin Kamarudin
Department of Engineering Mechanics
Faculty of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
86400 Parit Raja, Batu Pahat,
Office: 00607 4537625